Introduction to Payroll Administration and Legislation
This training is aimed at giving you an understanding of basic payroll concepts and legislation affecting the payroll.
Principles of Payroll Tax
The Principles of Payroll Tax training will provide you with an understanding of:
- legislation relating to payroll tax,
- factors that influence the tax calculation of an employee,
- the taxation rules for different types of employees,
- the principles and calculation of remuneration,
- the taxation of various earnings and fringe benefits,
- the different tax deductible deductions,
- the tax treatment for the different types of retirement funds,
- the taxation of medical aid, and the calculation of employees’ tax.
This comprehensive online course covers the setup and processing within the Sage Business Cloud Payroll product. If you want to learn how to pay your employees in an online environment, this online course is for you. You will learn how to create a company, set up benefit funds, set up employees, process the payroll, set up and process leave and access the most important payroll reports.
Bi-Annual Submissions Workshop
The Bi-Annual Submissions workshop concentrates on the bi-annual requirements and guidance to generate and submit interim certificates on e@syFile.
Annual Leave and Bonus
In this interactive e-learning course we will show you how to process your December leave and adding bonus transactions for your employees. We also show you how to pro rata a bonus and give you tips on provisioning additional tax for an annual bonus. This learning package should take approximately 1 hour to complete.